Ozarks Charity Casino
Raising Real Money For Great Causes With Play Money
Come Play At The Best (And Only Casino) In Springfield And Help Raise Money For A Great Organization!
Okay, we’re not an actual casino! But you’ll feel like you’re in one. Come play Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, 3 Card Poker, and Criss-Cross all for a good cause. Doors open at 6pm and we’ll shut down the casino sometime after 10pm.
Come whenever you want. Stay however long you want. Tickets are $45 and that gets you $5,000 in play money, food, and a chance to win over $1,000 in prizes at the end of the night. Cash Bar available for all your drink and beverage needs. While we recommend you purchase your tickets in advance, tickets are available at the door!
We promise you a fun night! All proceeds from your ticket go to benefit great charities across Southwest Missouri. So mark the date on your calendar. Buy your tickets. And come ready to have the most fun you should legally be allowed to have in a casino! We can’t wait to see you!
Thank You To Our Presenting Sponsors
And To Our Series Sponsors
|Children’s Smile Center||December 14th||Get Tickets|
|OEC Christmas Event (Santa’s Toy Drive)||December 21st|
|Christian County 100||December 28th||Get Tickets|
Additional Upcoming Dates:
– January 4th – Ozarks Event Center New Year Event (Proceeds Benefit TBA)
– January 11th – Breast Cancer Foundation Of The Ozarks
– January 18th – Southwest Missouri Ducks Unlimited
– January 25th – Springfield Dance Alliance
– February 1st – Care To Learn
– February 8th – Nixa Educational Foundation – Athletics
– February 15th – Foster Adopt Connect
– February 22nd – Least Of These Food Pantry
– February 29th – Child Advocacy Center
– March 7th – Watching Over Whiskers
– March 14th – In Time Of Need
– March 21st – Down Syndrome Group Of The Ozarks
– March 28th – Doula Foundation
– April 4th – Lost & Found Grief Center
– April 11th – Alzheimer’s Association
– April 18th – Tristen’s Hope Foundation
– April 25th – Women In Need In The Ozarks
– May 2nd – Boys & Girls Club
– May 9th – Ozarks Counseling Center